LAHORE: The Punjab University Syndicate is set to present and approve its Rs867.396 million deficit budget for the financial year 2014-15 on Thursday (today).
The total outlay of the budget reveals the PU expects an income of Rs5.594 billion and it plans to spend Rs6.461 billion. It has proposed… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/punjab-university-syndicate-set-to-approve-deficit-budget/ Punjab University Syndicate
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities