RAWALPINDI: The Lahore High Court’s Rawalpindi bench on Thursday directed the higher education department Punjab to regularise the services of 70 women lecturers working in the garrison city for about 15 years.
Justice Shahid Jamil Khan issued the direction on a contempt petition filed by the l… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/rawalpindi-court-orders-regularisation-of-70-women-lecturers/ women lecturers
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities