KARACHI: Special Assistant to Chief Minister Sindh for Culture and Tourism Ms Sharmila Faruqui chaired meeting of monthly stipend committee for needy and poor artists, poets and writers.
She stressed the need to devise a transparent manner in the process of distribution of stipend to deserving… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/stipend-committee-meeting-for-needy-artists-poets-writers-held/ Chief Minister Sindh
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities