LAHORE: The UNDP Pakistan launched the second edition of its quarterly policy magazine, Development Advocate Pakistan, on the theme ‘Making Education Work: The Governance Conundrum’ during a ceremony at the Forman Christian College (FCC) on Thursday.
The edition features a combination of ana… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/undp-policy-magazine-launched-at-the-forman-christian-college-fcc/ Forman Christian College FCC, Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), Making Education Work, UNDP Pakistan launched
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities