LAHORE: The Lahore High Court (LHC) has laid down criteria for cases to be taken up during summer vacation from July 1 to September 6.
During the vacation, old civil revisions, regular first appeals, regular second appeals and intra-court appeals filed up to 2006, writ petitions, murder… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/lahore-high-court-lhc-lays-down-criteria-to-hear-cases-in-summer-vacation/ Lahore High Court LHC, summer vacation
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities