ISLAMABAD: A Senate panel on Friday directed the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting to take action against those TV channels that, in deviation from rules, broadcast foreign content more than the prescribed limit.
The Senate… http://pakedu.net/pakistani-education-news/pemra-and-ministry-of-information-and-broadcasting-told-to-act-against-channels/ act against channels, act against TV channels, LAW Pakistan TV channels, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority, PEMRA
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities