KARACHI: Passing through the hardboard replica of the Khyber Pass at the Marco Polo restaurant of Pearl Continental on Friday it actually felt like entering Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
The waiters were dressed in crisp white shalwar and kameez with black waistcoats decorated with embroidery and delicate… http://pakedu.net/exhibitions-events/celebrating-kp-culture-and-cuisine-at-the-marco-polo-restaurant-of-pearl-continental/
- Theatrical trailer of upcoming Pakistani movie ‘Na Maloom Afraad’ releases
- Corps commander acknowledges student’s spirit invited by Lahore Corps Commander Lieutenant General Naweed Zaman
- Pakistan students visit UK varsity educational institution of Britain, University of Surre
- Career counselling: questions and answers Best jobs of pakistan
- KMC camp instills civic sense in students provide sporting and recreational opportunities